
It's March!!! That means it is my birthday month!!! YAY!!! So let the thinking, self doubt, and "what the heck am I doing with my life" questions begin. Ok I am only half kidding with that sentence.
This year birthday has actually been good. I havent been mopping around trying to figure out things and feeling sorry for myself and where I am in life. This year i am actually looking forward to it. I have come to realize that my age is really just a number it doesnt define me. The number doesnt make me, God makes me who I am. But I am excited to celebrate the day God chose for me to be born and celebrate the time that he has allowed me to live. I pray and hope that this is the beginning for an amazing year :)
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.