Monday, February 28, 2011

Jessica :)



This is my friend Jessica. She is pretty amazing! I met Jessica when I moved to San Jose in 2007. We have been friends since then. She is honest, beautiful and she has the most amazing heart! I have been blessed by her friendship and her willingness to let me in her life. She is one of those people that I know that we will be friends for a LONG time!

She came to visit me about a week ago and it so much fun! It was great to just sit and talk and hear what God is doing in her life. I realized how much I miss hanging out with her. (it is hard since she still lives in San Jose) But I am so thankful that she was able to come and see what my world looks like here in Fresno. I am hoping she will move her so I can have another single friend and other selfish reasons too ;)

So thanks Jessica for loving me for who I am and for coming and hanging out with me in Fres-Yes!!! Cant wait till you come back!