Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Selfishness
It is crazy just how self center we can be. And just how easy it is too. The sad part about it is we don't realize we are doing it till it is to late, or until we see other people doing it. I know that is has not been easy to live with my family, but the one thing that I have seen is that the men in my family are really selfish. They tend to not do anything and want everyone else to do it for them. If it is not convent for them, then they won't do it. But if they want something done, they will jump up and get it done right away. I have come to realize that I don't want my husband to be like this. I want him to want to do things without asking and because he wants to. I want him to help without me having to ask and when I do ask, to be willing to do it and not give me an excuses of I am tired. Know that I do love the men in my family, they are amazing when they want to be and then they can be selfish too.