I feel like the last 4 years my life has been one BIG transition with friendships, living situations, work, school and love. From moving to San Jose, then moving back to Fresno. From seeing the majority of my closest friends getting married and me? still single...
Right now I am not sure how I feel about transitions. You see, I am in a place in life where I am kinda of just here. Nobody really notices me, my closest friends are all married or live too far away to hangout with on a regular basis, I am still finishing my degree, and I am still trying to figure out who I am in some area. It is in these times that I ask, "What the poop am I doing with my life?".. Some might call it a mid-life crisis but since I have them every 2 years, I call them reality checks. BUT it is in these times that I can see God doing his work, and that gives me HOPE. That someday someone will notice me, that I will meet some amazing ladies, who are in the same season of life that I am in, that I will be done with my degree and the question I ask is "what's next God?"