
Today is my last day in the States! Tomorrow I am loading a airplane with 15 students and 4 other leaders and we are heading to Costa Rica on a mission trip. I am super excited and nervous about this trip. I am excited to see all the great things that God is going to do through us and in us on this trip. Nervous in the since that it has been 5 years since my last mission trip overseas. But I know that it will all be ok because I serve an amazing God who hand picked this team to go do his work. I ask that you would pray for us. Pray for travels mercies and protection. Pray that the eyes of the students and myself would be open to whatever God has in store for us. Pray that we would love the people there the way that God loves them. For unity of the team. Thank you all so much for you support in prayers and financially. We as a team couldn't have done it with out the support of our church, family and friends!
Blessings and see you all in 2 weeks!
PS.
If i can i will post some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment