I have been dreading writing this post.
that is probably why the last one was in May.
I could lie and tell you that I have been so busy and that life is good,
but that would be a lie.
Instead life has been hard, really hard.
There have been some good moments but there have been a lot of tears, sleepless nights and heartache.
It is through these times that I am reminded how small I am and how BIG God is.
He has also shown me that He is a Fighter! He will Fight for the one He loves.
He is a healer. He has started to heal this broken heart.
He is a comforter. There were many nights where His word comforted me.
He is Hope. His is my hope.
and His timing is perfect.
You see I was hoping to be in Costa Rica right about now. But I am not fully funded yet. So here I am, still in Fresno. But that has been a blessing. Because GOD knew that I needed to be here in Fresno with family for this season. He knew that I need them just as much as they would need me.
I feel as though that I am coming out of the valley. That I am coming out of this season of life. The tears have started to come less, my heart doesnt hurt so much and I am sleeping again.
I know that there is still a long road ahead but I know that I am not walking it alone. I have been surrounded by amazing friends and church family who I have felt their love and prayers. I also have my God who reminds me daily just how much He loves me .
No comments:
Post a Comment