I am currently in Costa Rica! YAY!!! I am in LOVE with this place! The people, the ministry, the culture everything about it! I am more excited that I am here with my WSM students. we are down to the last few days here. It is a sad for me but I know that I will be back. (different blog to follow) This trip has opened my eyes to see different things that have been going on. I have had the honor and privilege to go to each site and see what they are doing. To actually hangout with the site leaders and form relationships with them. It has given me to process different things and figure out some stuff. It has also been a little stressful. I 14 different personalities, including myself trying to do life together for 2 weeks. With little sleep, sickness and patience growing thin. But none the less, it has been a good experience for me. I know for the kids, this is something that they are going to process for awhile. And I pray and hope that they will be able to look back and see all the great things that God was able to use them.
I am currently sick right now so some prayer for that would be great. I will be back in the states soon, but I my heart will be left here in Costa Rica and I hope one day i will be able to come and get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment